We offer custom aquariums in addition to standard-sized, locally-purchased aquariums in a variety of high quality materials including acrylic and glass, as well as fresh water and salt water types. Not sure which type of tank you want to buy? Check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to learn about the differences.
Stands and canopies can be built to order in a variety of wood types (oak, birch, maple, etc.) and finishes (stained/painted/laminated, etc.). Let us know if you have a specific look or style you want, and we'll make it happen.
If you want something more unique than a free-standing aquarium, a tank can be built into your wall for a see-through effect that can be viewed from different rooms and angles.
We can also install auto-feed systems for freshwater tanks to keep your pets fed while you're gone (fresh water tanks only).
Our quotes include the following components:
- Equipment, aquarium, cabinet/canopy (furniture)
Additional notes for our custom setups:
- Quotes for custom tanks take approximately one week.
- 75% down payment is required at the time of order.
- Equipment cannot be broken out separately/purchased by customer; Blue Sea Aquariums will install new, high-quality equipment to ensure proper overall performance.
- Typical equipment will include: filter sump, water and air pumps, heaters, protein skimmers, UV sterilizers, lamps and timers, fittings/hoses/valves.
- All products will carry a manufacturers warranty.
- A new maintenance service contract is required with aquarium installation. See our Tank Maintenance page for more details.